Happy weekend! This will be a regular feature of recap of HK mostly wine and some food news of the week. For your weekend browsing:
- All POB events are sold out! There are just one more table left at their gala available... don't miss out.
- Jay Boberg and Burgundy vigneron Jean-Nicolas Meo's joint Oregon winery Domaine Nicolas Jay launched their brand in Hong Kong.
- Sotheby's first auction of the year in Hong Kong aims to hit $26M.
- Local importer Wine's Link went public last Friday on HKEX, pictures here.
- There are many more events happening next week. Be sure to check out the updated events section the front page for more!
- Special four hands dinner at Haku on the 20th and 21st with chefs from Amelia in San Sebastian. Don't know if it's all booked already but it's definitely worth a try, www.haku.com.hk.
- Another super high end four hands dinner at Amber with Chile's Borago (42nd on top 50 list), $2988 per pax. Their website here.
Have I missed a tip? Do let me know via comments or email.